1 / 9
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
The collection consists of:4 models total
Desktop Generic PC Collection for archviz/rendering
-About the model:
- This collection is made for archviz and renders.
- Models were made using Blender3D modeling software.
- Textures were made using Substance Painter texturing software.
- This collection is built using real world scale.
- All models in this collection have quad topology only, no N-gons or triangles.
- All meshes are subdivision-ready.
- Each model has it's own material and textures.
- All materials are PBR, with standard texture maps: albedo, ambient occlusion, metalness, roughness, emission and normal.
- All textures are in .png format.
- All textures come in 1k, 2k, 4k resolutions.
- No shaders are used in this collection, only textures which should be placed in their corresponding places (.blend native
files have textures already packed and placed in their slots, no need to do extra work if using blender).
- Each model in this collection has a version with separated materials for each part of the model, for easier editing in case a custom material/texture setup is needed. Note that textures do not work with these versions.
-UV maps information:
- All models in this collection have manually placed UV seams, with no overlaping.
-Intended use for the collection:
- This collection is designed for renders and archviz specifically.
- This collection can be used for games that have realtime rendering engines such as Unity and Unreal, depending on polygon budget.
- This collection can be used for Virtual Reality and/or Agumented Reality, depending on polygon budget.
- This collection cannot be used for mobile games without considerable modification on the user end.
- This collection cannot be 3d printed without considerable modification.
-Preview renders info:
- Images shown in the preview are done with the 2x subdivision modifier applied and 4k textures.
- The scene is rendered in blender 2.93 with Cycles rendering engine, each image is marked in the bottom
right corner with the name of the rendering engine and modifiers used.
- The results you get may be different depending on lighting and rendering engine you use.
- Lighting was done using a custom setup in Blender, it is NOT included with the collection, you get a clean scene with no lights, planes or cameras.
-If you need any more information or help prior to, or after purchasing, please contact me here and I will try to help you in the shortest notice possible.
-Thank you for taking the time to check out my model collection.