1 / 11
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
The collection consists of:10 models total
This 3D model was built by the strict quality standards of the team founded by Frezzy.
Since 2013, we have provided thousands of 3D models for professional projects of our clients around the world.
We create 3D models so that our customers save maximum their costs and time.
- High quality polygonal model. Mesh and details are built by our professional artists.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- 3ds Max 2018 and Vray 5.0 ( Native format )
- 3ds Max 2018 Standard materials
- Maya 2018 Hardware materials
- Cinema 4D R20 Standard materials
- Blender 2.91 Eevee materials
- FBX and OBJ (You can use this format to import them into a lot of different 3D software.)
UV MAPPING AND TEXTURING:
- PBR textures included: Basecolor, Height, Normal, Roughness, Metallic, Ambient Occlusion, Opacity, Emissive
- Naming: Textures is named after 3d models to easily manage and quickly search.
- 4k Resolution: 4096x4096 pixels. Textures are high definition and not blurred.
- Texture format: PNG
- Number of texture sets:The number of map sets depends on the actual size of the 3D model. Small size 3D model is a set. Larger 3D models will have more map sets.
- UVs: Not overlap in UV texture space and maximizes the spacing and fit between them.
HELP AND TIPS:
- Problem when unzip file: If you have problem with extract file please use latest version of winrar ( winrar is free )
- Smoother faces and edges: You'll need to add subdivision command to get a smoother curved version. ( For example: Turbosmooth in 3ds Max )
- OBJ and FBX are not smooth: Contact me to get the smoother version for free. Or you can import them into 3D software, add subdivision command and re-export them as high-poly.
- Lower version 3D software: Don't worry about lower versions of 3D software. Use FBX or OBJ to import them.
- For Cinema 4D users: Add HyperNURBS for each object to get subdivision ( smooth ). And make sure setting of HyperNURBS is Catmull-Clark and Subdivide UVs is Edge to correct textures and UVs.
- Don't forget to contact me if you encounter any other issues that aren't listed above.