Head of Marketing
CGTrader, a leading global provider of 3D visualization solutions for e-commerce and the world’s largest marketplace for licensable stock and custom 3D models, is looking for an experienced Head of Marketing.
You will be responsible for leading our marketing team while developing and implementing digital marketing, SEO, PR, content marketing and other strategies to boost CGTrader growth.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy for CGTrader enterprise 3D services and CGTrader marketplace.
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns focused on enterprise customer acquisition and CGTrader 3D marketplace growth.
- Leverage multiple strategies and channels including but not limited to content marketing, email marketing, social media, webinars, events, SEO, SEM, digital advertising and ABM campaigns.
- Lead and manage the team of 4+ marketing and growth professionals.
- Drive analysis and make data-driven decisions on new marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Define KPIs to meet targets and manage the budget for optimized performance.
- Oversee all product and external communications.
- 3+ years experience within a managerial role marketing digital products on a global scale.
- You have management and leadership skills to guide and motivate a team of 4+ marketing executives.
- Strong expertise in digital marketing, content marketing, SEO, demand generation
- Strong knowledge and experience in analyzing marketing performance, channels, web data and making data-driven decisions.
- Deep understanding of B2B demand generation programs and operations, including lead lifecycle management and lead nurturing.
- You feel comfortable working in a dynamic fast-paced environment (startup experience is a big advantage).
- You are performance-oriented and results-driven, always keen to find creative ideas, take initiative and experiment.
- Being a key member of the management team of a rapidly growing startup.
- Challenging work with an opportunity to make an impact on a global scale.
- Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues.
- Work in THE tech-hub of Vilnius - Vilnius Tech Park, and a park (literally) just outside the office.
- Opportunity to work with customers from around the world, including many Fortune 500 companies.
- Salary starting from 2000 EUR. net.