1 / 8
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
3D Printable face mask, aimed for public usage in order to reduce the waste of certified masks that shall be reserved for healthcare workers.
More info available at: https://3dsprint.wixsite.com/printable-respirator
Premium package available at: https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/hobby-diy/other/neopmask-3d-printable-respirator-with-exchangeable-filter
- PLA+ for the mask
- Neoprene FOLL NEP for the sealing
Main feastures and differences from similar models:
- The mask has been designed and shaped based on commercial mask Hoenywell 3206 FFP2 (same size, same nose shape in order to fit most of the faces)
- Lower surface has been removed in order to achieve on-chin fit. This allows a better fir on faces of different sizes and gives a better experience while talking)
- Thick neoprene band (min 8mm) has been added on the inner surface. This guarantees the fit to be watertight on most faces (already tested on many people with different shape and sizes achieving perfect sealing for all of them). Moreover this material avoids permanent marks on the face after long time wear.
- Mask has been designed with minimum number of elements (2) in order to reduce leakage issues
- Front cap intake blades are inclined in order to deviate airflow on the filtering material and in order to reduce at minimum the front projected area exposed to droplets
- Thickness chosen in order to achieve a full 3 layer print (avoid gaps and keeps at the same time a great level of flexibility, making it very easy to model the mask with heat - with hairdryer - in case of fitting needs).
Hints and suggestions are strongly appreciated, as much as a support in validating this product. Contacts available on the website, feel free to contact.