Dancing Coffin Meme C 011 3D print model
DANCING COFFIN MEME MODELS
Dancing Coffin Meme C 011
- Action coffin meme figure with melee guns for 3d print.
- Model on action pose. High details.
- The model has a circular, elliptical base or other shape (depends on the model).
- It is shown in the images on the web.
- 1/25 Scale models.
- You can scale the mesh to other sizes (visit the tutorial link below).
- The height of the human figures are around 65 to 75 mm approximately.
- One Mesh model. No Parts. No divisions.
- Mesh with or without base.
- Mesh can separate from base (visit the tutorial link below).
- Best printing results on Resin 3D printers (stereolithography).
- High resolution.
Number of meshes:
- 1 Mesh Model. Figure and base merged or figure only.
Complete your collection!
¡WARNING! VERY COMPLEX MODEL FOR PRINTING!
IT IS LIKELY THAT THE MODEL DOES NOT GO WELL BY THE AMOUNT OF PARTS AND DETAILS.
3D PRINTABLE MODEL!
Dancing coffin meme like a real dancing coffin man. Not based on an specific group. Dancing with the coffin is an ancient common tradition in Ghana. The inhabitants of this country hire special dancers for the funeral to happily send the dead to the next world. Three different videos with Ghanaian dancers are common on the Internet.
Original mesh done on:
Blender 2.8 or superior.
- STL file
- OBJ file
- FBX file
Scene Details: No textures No UV No Lights and enviroment on scene No compositing on scene
Hope you like it! Take a look at all the collection, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.
Visit the webs:
Tutorials: http://www.artejaolstudios.com/tutorials/ http://www.artejaolstudios.com/tutorial-scaling-artejaol-soldiers/ http://www.artejaol.com/index.php/tutorials/