CASUAL BOY IN WW2 WAR Age between 07-12 years
ww2 Casual Little Boy CLB1 005_6
- 1/25 SCALE OF THE MINIATURES.
- You can scale the mesh to other sizes (visit the tutorial link below or go to ARTEJAOLSTUDIOS).
- One Mesh model. No Parts. No divisions.
- Mesh with or without base.(depends of the model)
- Mesh can be separate from base (visit the tutorial link below).
- BEST PRINTING results on Resin 3D printers (stereolithography).
- High resolution.
- Casual children on ww2 with objects.
- Casual children with clothes and more. Models in a playing game pose.
- Children modesl of the Second World War. Models for all dioramas.
- The model has BOTH OPTIONS: With or without Base.
- The model can have a circular, elliptical or other shaped base (depends on the model).
- the characteristics are shown in the images of the web. (The written information may have typographical errors and the shape and number of models are shown with pictures, being the final reference of the product).
Number of meshes:
- 1 Mesh Model. ww2 Casual Little Boy CLB1 005. Figure and base merged or figure only.
- 1 Mesh Model. ww2 Casual Little Boy CLB1 006. Figure figure only.
Complete your collection!
¡WARNING! VERY COMPLEX MODEL FOR PRINTING!
IT IS LIKELY THAT THE MODEL DOES NOT GO WELL BY THE AMOUNT OF PARTS AND DETAILS.
3D PRINTABLE MODEL!
During the war, life changed for everyone, including the children. For most children, the war years were a time of anxiety. For many, it was a period of family separation. For some, it was a time of deep personal loss.
Many children had to grow up quickly during the war. Many children had to care for themselves and their younger siblings while their mothers worked.
Original mesh done on:
Blender 3.1 or superior.
- FBX file
No Lights and enviroment on scene
No compositing on scene
Hope you like it!
Take a look at all the collection, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.