1 / 32
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
RUSSIAN MALE SOLDIER on WW2 WAR Age between 16-31 years.
Russian soldier ww2 Walk R1
- 1/25 SCALE OF THE MINIATURES.
- Model could be difficult to print. Printing is the responsibility of the printer.
- You can scale the mesh to other sizes (visit the tutorial link below or go to ARTEJAOLSTUDIOS).
- The height of the human figures are around 65 to 75 mm approximately (depending on the pose of the model).
- One Mesh model. No Parts. No divisions.
- Mesh with or without base.(depends of the model)
- Mesh can separate from base (visit the tutorial link below).
- BEST PRINTING results on Resin 3D printers (stereolithography).
- High resolution.
- WW2 Russian soldier model with guns, clothes and equipment.
- Soviet Red Army soldier with different equipment. Walking pose.
- Soldier model of the Second World War. Soviet armies.
- The model has (or not) a circular, elliptical base or other shape (depends on the model).
- the characteristics are shown in the images of the web. (The written information may have typographical errors and the shape and number of models are shown with pictures, being the final reference of the product).
Number of meshes:
- 1 Mesh Model. Figure and base merged or figure only.
Complete your collection!
¡WARNING! VERY COMPLEX MODEL FOR PRINTING!
IT IS LIKELY THAT THE MODEL DOES NOT GO WELL BY THE AMOUNT OF PARTS AND DETAILS.
3D PRINTABLE MODEL!
The Red Army is credited as a decisive force in the Allied victory over the Axis powers in the European theater in World War II. During operations on the eastern front, the Red Army inflicted devastating damage on the forces of Nazi Germany, which deployed 80-83% of its forces (Heer and Waffen-SS) on that front, causing the majority of total casualties. in comparison with other allied countries and finally capturing the German capital of Berlin after a battle in which approximately two hundred thousand people perished, between civilians and soldiers from both sides.
- STL file
- OBJ file
- FBX file
Hope you like it!
Take a look at all the collection, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.