Puff The Magic Scary 6 Eyed Dragon AAA 3D print model
Prints in 3 parts to shorten print time. Watertight, checked in Autodesk Netfaab.
A very well modeled low poly Dragon mesh that is a true torture test for your printer. If you want a real challenge and think you are a 3D printing expert this is the print for you! Comes in 3 parts so it is easier to print. Body, Tail and wings. I strongly suggest you check the size of the wings and print them as large as possible and then adjust the body and tail accordingly. This will avoid you having issues with sizing. If your printer struggles with printing tall vertical models print the dragon laying flat. It will speed up print times and you will get good results by printing with supports.
- Should you have any problems with the product you will get a full refund. Should you return a model please make sure to give us some constructive crisitism about the model and why it failed to meet your needs. We are constantly updating our models based on customer feedback.
- All our models are original and not direct copies of others artist work.
- You may buy and use our models for your school and other projects so long as you include us in your credits and send us a link to your final products as we love to share in our customers success.
- Should you decide to 3D print any of our models you can only do so for private use. You do not have permission to 3D print our models and sell them unless you choose to share 30 percent of your earnings with us.
- Obj ; yes -Marmoset Files; no -STL; yes
Additional Textures provided with the model:
- Normal Maps; no
- Diffuse Maps; no
- Textures; no
- Materials; no
- U.V maps; no
- Checked that normals are facing correctly; yes
- Blendshapes; no
- Rigged; no
- All quads no triangles ;yes
- 3D printable with STL. ; no
- Checked in netfaab ; no
Additional Scene provided with the model:
If you have any additional questions or requests about the model, don't hesitate to contact us with your inquiries.