Night King Bust - Ready to Print STL for resin printers 3D print model
Highly detailed screen accurate night king bust fan art. I wanted something to pay tribute to the Night King, his story ended too quickly on GOT.
PRINTED HEIGHT: 19cm / 4inch combined height
This project will suit small resin printers such as Photon, moai, phrozen, Epax etc. The Kight King bust has been split, hollowed , vented and supported, just slice and print!
I have also included the original OBJ files for resize and printing on other machines.
- undead_king_SUPPORTED_STL / Hollowed & Supported, Just SLICE & PRINT!
- undead_king_HOLLOW_STL / Hollwed STL, ready for supports
- undead_king_RAW_obj / Raw OBJ, can be resized
PART printing notes
- Head // The bottom of the neck area may need a little sanding for an easier fit into the body. This will depending on your printer, sand the area just bellow the collar for a clean seam
- Body // Pretty straight forward print, make sure to centre the object to fit in your printer box, the sword glues on the back, there is no key.
- Sword // Tall print! make sure when gluing the sword to the back the vents are facing hidden towards the body.
- Base // simple print
The bust in the photos were printed on the Photon and Moai using Siraya Sculpt resin, recommend 60um resolution. Take care when trimming the supports so not to damage the Night King