JAPANESE SOLDIER IN WW2 WAR Age between 18-35 years
Japanese soldier ww2 Walk5 J1
- 1/25 SCALE OF THE MINIATURES.
- You can scale the mesh to other sizes (visit the tutorial link below or go to ARTEJAOLSTUDIOS).
- The height of the human figures are around 65 to 75 mm approximately (depending on the pose of the model).
- One Mesh model. No Parts. No divisions.
- Mesh with or without base.(depends of the model)
- Mesh can be separate from base (visit the tutorial link below).
- BEST PRINTING results on Resin 3D printers (stereolithography).
- High resolution.
- Japanese soldier model with g0ns (Arisaka type 38) and objects. Soldiers for Pacific war(3d print model).
- Japanese soldier model with g0ns, clothes and more. Model in walk pose.
- Japanese model of the Second World War. Axis armies.
- The model has a circular, elliptical base or other shape (depends on the model).
- the characteristics are shown in the images of the web. (The written information may have typographical errors and the shape and number of models are shown with pictures, being the final reference of the product).
Number of meshes:
- 1 Mesh Model. Figure and base merged or figure only.
Complete your collection!
¡WARNING! VERY COMPLEX MODEL FOR PRINTING!
IT IS LIKELY THAT THE MODEL DOES NOT GO WELL BY THE AMOUNT OF PARTS AND DETAILS.
3D PRINTABLE MODEL!
The Arisaka Type 38 was a bolt-action rifle that was for a period the standard rifle of the Imperial Japanese Army in World War II.4 It has a fixed internal magazine, which is fed by 5-round combs.
It is also known in Japan as the Meiji Era Type 38 Carbine. An earlier similar rifle was the Type 30, which was also employed alongside this one.5 Both rifles are also called Arisaka, after the name of their inventor Colonel Nariakira Arisaka.
Original mesh done on:
Blender 3.1 or superior.
- STL file
- OBJ file
- FBX file
No Lights and enviroment on scene
No compositing on scene
Hope you like it!
Take a look at all the collection, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.