Geralt the Witcher 3D print model
Geralt, the Witcher in the form of figurines for 3D printing. Parts separated by a hollow statuette for convenience of printing. The package contains the following files:
- 03-Body1-hollow-supp (placement with supports for easy printing)
- 04-Legs-hollow_-supp (placement with supports for easy printing)
- 05-Arm-R-bool (hand turned for ease of printing and cut under the sword)
- 06-Arm-L_rotate (hand turned for ease of printing)
- 07-Sword-silver-supp (placement with supports for easy printing)
- 08-Sword-Iron-supp (placement with supports for easy printing)
- 08-Sword-Iron-bool (iron sword, one with mesh scabbard)
- 08-Sword-Iron bool-supp (iron sword single pouch with scabbard, placement with supports for easy printing)
The model was tested by me for 3D printing. The size of the model - 210 mm in height with stand. All parts has been printed FDM metod's 0,1 mm layers. See photos in the tape. What I used to print:
- simplify3d Slicer,
- 0.1 mm layer,
- optimize the location of the part (eg head and hair need to be put on top),
- manual placement of supports. I have installed supports in some models to make it easier to navigate the print table. In addition to the ones installed by me, use also the slicer supports in the necessary places.
- low speed (50 mm/sec).
Also in the archive you will find a package of non hollow parts. If you are going to print on the printer LSD - there's no trouble at all. Everything will print perfectly. If you need help in the settings - write me a message, be sure to answer.
If you like my work, subscribe to my page in instagram @hiropraktic, leave comments, it is very nice and well motivates for further work. I guarantee 100% support and advice in the future.