Currituck Beach Lighthouse 3D print model
This unique lighthouse would be an excellent addition to any home, especially those with a an affinity for the Outer Banks of North Carolina. The one and one-hundreths replica of the original stands at 19 inches tall and incorporates a 4.25 inch base. This model includes full details of the original to include gallery, light railings and window facings. With a cool, white 20 lumen LED candelabra bulb, the model utilizes 2.2 watts of electricity. An eight foot, switched electrical cord provides flexibility in placement. Let this lighthouse serve as an aid to navigation within your home.
1. 1/100 scale model of the lighthouse located at Corolla, NC.
2. This replica incorporates the full details of the original to include the gallery, light, railings and window facings.
3. Recommended Filament Color(s): Burgundy or White (to be painted burgundy) for the Base, Door and Cylinders A-E; Black for all other components.
4. Recommended Print Settings: The Metal Ring, Gallery/Light Ring and the Top components should be printed at an extrusion speed of 20mm/s for the best detail. This translates into a Fine or Detailed setting if streaming. The streamed files follow this order: Base, Door, Cylinders A-E, Metal Ring, Gallery/Light Ring and Top.
5. Other Assembly Components: Two-inch candelabra socket, eight inch white cord set w/switch and LED candelabra bulb (see pics or Assembly Instructions).
This product has no reviews yet