Baby Yoda Using The Force - With Cup - PACK - The Mandalorian 3D print model
BABY YODA FROM THE SERIES THE MANDALORIAN
Version 3.1 free update. Ready for print.
DOWNLOAD THE LAST VERSION
v.3.1 Added screaming expression. Fixed Scarf mesh error. Fixed Scale mismatch between parts.
- 5 Different expressions (1 more than v1.0)
- Sliced ears, with 3 new different options
- Fixed body proportion
- Fixed some printing little errors
- Extra c u t e n e s s
- Added magnet indents
- Added faces and ears without skin texture.
- Size changed, now in 1:1 scale (real scale)
- Cheeks fixed (More cute and accurate)
- Added new whole body with Cup (cut in 3 parts)
- Added merged heads with ears (more easy to print)
- Added feet and hands without clothes and without textures. (if you want to make the body with real fabric)
The Child, colloquially referred to as Baby Yoda by fans and the media, is a fictional character from the Star Wars Disney+ original television series The Mandalorian. He is of the same alien species as Jedi Master Yoda, a popular character from the original trilogy and prequel trilogy of Star Wars films. The Child was well received by audiences and quickly became an Internet meme and breakout character.
Yoda is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas, first appearing in the 1980 film The Empire Strikes Back. In the original trilogy, he trains Luke Skywalker to fight against the Galactic Empire. In the prequel trilogy, he is amongst the most powerful members of the Jedi Order and a general of clone troopers during the Clone Wars. Before his death in Return of the Jedi at the age of 900, Yoda was the oldest living character in the Star Wars franchise in canon, until the introduction of Maz Kanata in The Force Awakens.