Virgen Milagrosa Miraculous Medal 3D print model
Model created in Zbrush. It is watertight and ready for printing/milling. Although there are some slight undercuts, it was created with molding and casting in mind.
1. Both sides merged together into one object.
2. Separate Front side mesh.
3. Separate Back side mesh.
Each file is provided with 2 decimation variants:
1. Between 3-4 Mil OBJ quad highopoly mesh
2. 1 Mil STL triangulated mesh
Nominal size (although easily adjustable in any 3D software) is:
-25.6 mm wide
-35 mm tall
a)separate front: 2.95mm
b)separate back: 1.75 mm
c)whole medal: 3.7 mm
- volume: 1.09 cm3 (the merged version)