*Disney's Haunted Mansion: Gargoyle Candle Holder *
NEW VERSION 2 OF THE GARGOYLE FILES:
On this Version 2, a problem with the insertion pegs of the base was solved. Now the pegs for the top and inferior parts of the base were redone and with a little big clearance. The socket of the medium piece of the base was wrong . Now was redone and able the total insertion of the superior part/table of the base on its site.
The size of the files is the same than in Version 1.
Unit Size of the files is still in cm,(centimeters).
This is my version of the Gargoyle Candle Holder from the from the Stretching Room in Disney's Haunted Mansion.
This gargoyle maintain the style of the original one in the Haunted Mansion except for some extra details not seen on the original one, like the subtle veins in arms, the much better teeth, done like separated pieces, instead the minimalistic ones in the original gargoyle.
Totaly modeled and Sculpted by me on Autodesk Mudbox 2019.1.
This Sculpt 3D Model is intended to be 3D printed, on FDM,SLA,or CNC 3D printers-(no textures included, the colors in the render images are only illustrative).
- Waterthight. Tested,Sliced and inspected with Autodesk Meshmixer.
- Sliced in 13 pieces/files. (See images).
- Candles Included: and totaly modelled like hollow tubes, to able the use of dimming ligths simulating fake flames. Or you can use real wax candles too.
- 56,57cm tall including base. 48,48cm width from hand to hand.
- You can 3D print the Gargoyle only without the base.
- Not Hollow. For facilitate the re-scale of the bust avoiding wall thickness issues.
- Files included: OBJ and STL files included.
- Polycount: Vertices: 3097941. Triangles: 6195838.
- Files are in centimeters,(CM).
This 3D model sculpt is royalty free. You can make as many 3D printed copies as you want, and even sell them. But you cannot sell, or modify the STLs / OBJs files of this sculpture.