Abra - Stylized Pokemon LowPoly Art - 3D print model
A low polygon style 3D figure of psychic and very tired Pokemon Abra designed for 3d printing, jewelry, rendering, papercraft, etc.
It is a Pokemon mainly known to teleporting away as soon as you see it and because Teleport is its only Move it is very hard to catch. If you like Abra you can just print it in 3d and don't bother with hours of searching for it while it's teleporting away.
The Model is one solid piece.
File Formats: .ztl, .dae, .obj, .fbx, stl.
- Complete-Set: 1014 polygons | 499 verts.
The model measures:
- Length: 46,6 mm | Width: 52,3 mm | Height: 42,2 mm
- The model is not rigged.
- The model is not textured.
- The model doesn't have UVs.
- The given Size is just a suggestion so you can scale it as you like.
- This model was created using Zbrush version 2019.
- This model may require supports to be printed in 3d.
- The render images were created in Zbrush.
I hope you have as much fun using it as I did create it! And if you like this model don't hesitate and click that like button and write a comment!
Thanks, and have fun!