Rowboat Low-poly 3D model
Rowboat boat - Texture Set 1 - Low Poly Model || PBR
Model is inspired by rpg .
Materials included in Blender. In order to work in cycles and EEVEE you need to assign all of the textures (different path).
Model is rigged and animated in blender 2.8
No Third-party plug-ins used
Turntable of model rendered in Blender Cycles( worse quality for time improvement)
- Polygons = 2716 ,
- Vertices = 2710 ,
- Triangles = 5324 .
Attached formats of an asset:
- .BLEND_ Blender 2.8( Properly exported),
- .FBX _Binary( Properly exported),
- .OBJ_ Wavefront( Properly exported) + .MTL _Material Template Library,
- .STL_ Stereolithography( Properly exported),
- .PLY_ Stanford( Properly exported),
- .ABC_ Alembic( Properly exported),
- .MDD _Lightwave Point Cache( Properly exported),
.PC2 _Pointcache( Properly exported),
- .DAE _ Collada( Properly exported).
Bare in mind that pbr materials to work properly need proper lighting and material setup. If you have a problem just ask.
RAR file contains:
- Height Map 4096 x 4096 px .PNG 16bit
- Normal Map 4096 x 4096 px .PNG DirectX 16bit
- Normal Map 4096 x 4096 px .PNG OpenGL 16bit
- Glossiness Map 4096 x 4096 px .PNG 16bit
- BaseColor Map 4096 x 4096 px .PNG 16bit
- AmbientOcclusion Map 4096 x 4096 px .PNG 16bit
- Metalness Map 4096 x 4096 px .PNG 16bit
I can provide a different archive format on request.
In the files high poly version included ( around 1 milion faces) - RAR file
Model is positioned at the beginning of the coordinate system (0,0,0) [Blender 2.8] Scale = 1:1:1
Asset tested in:
- Unity Engine (Unity 2018.1 (64-bit)) and (Unity 2018.2 (64-bit)) Also tested in Unity's LWRP and HDRP.
- Unreal Engine 4
Please don't forget to like and follow me. If you need any other informations, feel free to contact me via email or check out my social media below.
If you want you can visit my social media:
- YT : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwREYcvQXueQAlNRbzK__Vg
- FB : https://www.facebook.com/SurfaceMaestro-3D-Print-Design-359282957918697/
- IG : https://www.instagram.com/surfacemaestro.3/
Thanks and Good Luck Adventurer :)