Locomotive GE AC4400CW BNSF 3D model
High quality 3d model of GE AC4400CW diesel-electric locomotive.
Optimized for professional projects.
Textured as BNSF.
Model comes with Semi-detailed interior cab.
All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
HDRI map included.
This model contains 3092 separate objects.
Model created in 3ds Max 2015 and converted in multiple formats.
All formats include materials and texture maps.
2 versions for 3ds Max included : V-Ray and standard materials.
3ds Max V-Ray version includes camera, lights and render settings.
All previews rendered with 3ds Max and V-Ray.
Model centered at 0, 0, 0 axis coordinate points.
The scale is set to 'real world'.
Unit of measurement: Meters.
Dimensions are done according to manufacturer's specifications.
Model is 22.30 metres (73 ft) long.
Model has 29 high detail JPG textures applied with professional UV mapping.
Textures are hand in Adobe Photoshop and made with dirt and detail.
Each part has separately textures set.
For far view you can reduce the size of textures to increase rendering speed.
- Front - Diffuse: 8192 x 8192
- Front-B - Bump: 4096 x 4096
- Mid - Diffuse: 8192 x 8192
- Mid-B - Bump: 4096 x 4096
- Back - Diffuse: 8192 x 8192
- Back-B - Bump: 4096 x 4096
- Under Diffuse: 8192 x 8192
- Under-B - Bump: 4096 x 4096
- Track Diffuse: 6144 x 6144
- Track-B - Bump: 4096 x 4096
- Wheel Diffuse: 4096 x 4096
- Wheel B - Bump: 4096 x 4096
- Light 1600 x 1492
... and other small textures
Verts : 2475228
Scene Totals Objects: 3092
- Max 2015 (with V-Ray setting). It's used to make all the thumbnails.
- Max 2015 (with scanline setting).
- Maya (.ma, .mb)
- Lightwave (.lwo, .lw, .lws)
- Softimage (.hrc, .xsi)
- Cinema 4D (.c4d)
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- 3DS (Multi Format)
Other versions of this locomotive available as separate products with different color schemes and logos, please search our catalog.