1 / 14
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Attention: THIS MODEL IS NOT INTENDED FOR 3D PRINTING. The meshes are NOT WATERTIGHT. The meshes are optimized for 3d game engines, the not visible inside faces are deleted to save on tris count.
This pack contains an animated mech with modular weapons.
Please note: You can check out the free test mech “Striker” available on my publisher account.
You can use this test mech to play around and test out if the mech models will fit your needs. If the test mech works fine all my other mechs will work as well. The test mech also includes the background scene shown on the pics.
The model is skinned, rigged and fully animated.
- Light Mech Anvil
- 30+ animations (in place + root motion)
- Skeleton with 19 bones
- Modular weapon design
- Canons, lasers, MGs, long- and short-range-missile launchers
- 2 missiles, 2 projectiles
- 34 decals
- Arms are destructible (can be blown off)
- Hands have no bones and are not animated
- Hands are optional and can be removed/replaced with weapons
- 5 different texture sets
- PSDs with intact layers are included
- PBR textures (metalness)
- Texture sizes are 4096 (mech), 2048 (weapons, decals) and 1024 (ammunition)
- Tris count ca. 4900
- Final tris count depends on how many weapons are used for the mech
The textures can be used in a PBR environment (metalness workflow) as well as a non PBR environment.
- Albedo map, PNG format
- AlbedoAO map, PNG format – this albedo map has the ambient occlusion backed into it
- Ambient Occlusion (AO) map, PNG format
- Illumination maps (color + black/white)
- Normal map, PNG format
- Metalness map, PNG format
- Gloss map, PNG format
- Roughness map, PNG format
Depending on your game engine/3D application you may need to rescale the models.