Nissan RB26DETT R34 GTR engine Low-poly 3D model
The RB26DETT engine is a 2.6 L (2,568 cc) Inline-six engine manufactured by Nissan, for use in the 1989-2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R. The RB26DETT engine block is made from cast iron, while the cylinder head is made from aluminium alloy, which contains DOHC 4 valves per cylinder (24 valves in total) setup. The intake of the RB26DETT varies from other RB-series motors in that it has six individual throttle bodies (3 sets of 2 throttle assemblies that are siamesed together) instead of a single throttle body. The engine also uses a parallel twin-turbo system, using a pair of T25-type ceramic turbochargers set by the wastegates to limit boost pressure to 10 psi (0.69 bar), although the Skyline GT-R has a built in boost restrictor to keep boost under 14 psi (0.97 bar).
Contains all parts of the complete Nissan RB26DETT R34 GTR 2.6L engine. High Detailed and realistic 3d model.
Only 41.305 polys!
71 parts in total. Perfect texture mapping. Features AWD transmission, cardan shafts and differential. Game Ready.
- forms and proportions of the 3D model most similar to the real object;
- detailed enough for close-up renders;
- the model is ready and does not needed smoothing modifiers;
- can be easily used in game development;
- mid poly model with excellent details.
Materials and Textures:
- 3ds max files included standard materials with textures and custom reflection maps.
Organization of scene:
- all objects and materials in scene are named appropriated;
- real world size (system units - cm);
- one skyligt-light, one portal light and five cameras in scene.
- original file format - 3ds max 2011 + MentalRay;
- 3ds max 2010 file for more compatibility;
- all previews were rendered in 3ds Max 2011 with Mental Ray;
- the model is completely ready for use and visualization in 3ds max from 2010 to newer versions.