M4A3E8 Sherman - Easy Eight - A Paper Doll 3D model
M4A3E8 HVSS Sherman - A Paper Doll - 68th Tank Battalion, Germany 1945
Originally modelled in cinema4D 9.5. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 17 materials, 4 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lightwave the 3 Bumpmaps (Loading_R, Gun_R, Turret_E8_R and Hull_R) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R11 and R16
- Polygones - 520233 Vertices - 428715 - 189 Objects - 17 textures - 4 bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The M4A3E8 Sherman earned the nickname "Easy 8" from its experimental designation (E8). This new variant entered into WWII late in the war (Dec 1944). It sported the much vaunted HVSS (horizontal volute spring suspension) wide track and suspension upgrade. This gave the tank a much better ride and more stable firing platform. The M4A3E8 was so successful that it was the used during the post WWII years, in Korea, and even by many other countries during the cold war period.