Tractor John Deere 8335R Rigged 3D model
Tractor John Deere 8335R Rigged is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing. Hope you like it!
Tractor John Deere 8335R with detailed interior. Doors can be opened.
Tractor John Deere 8335R 3d model is ready to be animated. You can easily position it the way you need or animate it the way your project requires using helpers in 3D Studio Max. See the turntable to get an idea of how animation works.
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary—just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
- 3ds Max 2012 V - Ray and standard materials scenes
- (6 .png) 4096 x 4096
- (7 .png) 2048 x 2048