Massey Ferguson 65 Low-poly 3D model
High Detailed and realistic 3d model of Tractor MF 65
The MF 65 was introduced in 1958, To complement the Massey-Ferguson 35. It was built in multiple factories around the world including the USA, Brazil by Massey Ferguson do Brasil S.A., an in Belgrade, Yugoslavia by licensee IMT. A good selection of MF 65 tractors are in preservation or still in use on smaller farms and hobby farms as a general purpose tractor.
- PBR Materials
- Ready to RENDER
- Originally created in 3ds Max 2014 V-Ray 3.40
- All objects, textures and materials have their own names
- Model is built to real-world scale
- Units used: cm
- Doesn't have third-party renderer or plug-ins
- Doesn't have missing DLL
- Doesn't have default names
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Detailed enough for close-up renders
- Turbosmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- No cleaning up necessary just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- 3ds Max 2011 V-Ray 3.4
- OBJ(Multi Format)
- FBX(Multi Format)
MATERIALS & TEXTURES:
- PBR materials (Real Time Engines)
- Textures Formats: PNG
High-resolution textures 8192x8192: