Asphalt Milling Machine Wirtgen W2000 Clean 3D model
Asphalt Milling Machine Wirtgen W2000 for cold planing, asphalt milling, or profiling. Heavy duty tracked vehicle for road pavement milling works. Pavement milling is the process of removing at least part of the surface of a paved area. Milling removes old road surface to a full depth. Wirtgen Group is an German company in the construction industry of development and production of machinery for road construction and maintenance. For excavating equipment, milling equipment, heavy duty tracked vehicles, road paving, municipal services and construction business advertising projects.
Asphalt Milling Machine Wirtgen W2000 Clean is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing. Hope you like it!
Also you can find in my collection a rigged version of this asphalt milling machine Wirtgen W2000 3d model.
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
- This model contains poles (more than 5 edges that converge to a single vertex.)
- 3ds Max 2012 V - Ray and standard materials scenes
- OBJ(Multi Format)
- 3DS(Multi Format)
- Maya 2011
- Cinema 4D R14
- FBX(Multi Format)
- 20.png (4096 x 4096)
- 1.png (2048 x 2048)
- 5.png (1024 x 1024)