Tech Shapes TS2 Low-poly 3D model
Tech Shapes TS2 is a set of 3D shapes that can be used for designing technological oriented visuals, ideal for motion graphics, sci-fi scenery or VJ clips. The pack contains around 50 unique 3D shapes and around 20 variations totaling 70 shapes, the shapes are deliberately kept very low poly in order to be able to copy them 1000ends of times to create very complex greeble scenes. The shapes are accompanied with a multi layer shader (3ds max and Octane) and divides 4 materials with 3 mask textures allowing various ways to alter different elements of the shader. The shapes are also provided in OBJ and FBX exchange formats and they are accompanied with a set of standard textures for regular PBR workflows.
The package contains following items:
- One 3ds max file version 2016 containing 70 3D shapes and a multi layer shader + a regular texture shader (default scanline render setup)
- One 3ds max file 2016 containing the same shapes but with Octane multi layer shader setup with Octane render version 4 (renders the presentation previews out of the box)
- 3 files for import to all major 3D software (FBX and OBJ files with regular textures attached)
- a folder with 5 Octane orbx shaders
- a folder with 11 texture files, 4 color maps, 3 gloss maps, 1 specular map, 1 emissive mask and 2 shape masks, all textures are in 4K (4096x4096 pixels) PNG format
- 3 additional PSD files containing the texture element layers and UV template for custom editing
- 1 Marmoset Toolbag file for texture previewing
Feel free to ask additional questions should you have any, (click the Author name on the right to enter his profile and then use the green contact button on the left to get to him).