Tortuga Pirate Space Station Low-poly 3D model
This pack contains a Tortuga Class Pirate Station with weapons and equipment. It can be used in space RTS games or as an end boss in a sidescroller game. It can also be used in a top-down shoot’em up.
The model is unskinned, unrigged and has no animations. Almost all 3D applications/game engines have their own built-in toolset for keyframe animations. Use this to create e.g. firing animations, etc.
- pirate station
- modular weapons
- 1 torpedo + 2 missile included
- torpedo and missile launchers
- 7 different texture sets
- PBR textures for specular and metalness workflow
- texture sizes are 4096 and 2048
- tris count ca. 3700
- final tris count depends on how many weapons are used for the ship
The textures can be used in a PBR environment (specular and metalness workflow) as well as a non PBR environment.
- Albedo map, PNG format
- AlbedoAO map, PNG format – this albedo map has the ambient occlusion backed into it
- Ambient Occlusion (AO) map, PNG format
- Illumination map, Targa format 32 bit with alpha channel
- Normal map, PNG format
- Specular map, PNG format
- Gloss map, PNG format
- Metalness map, PNG format
Depending on your game engine/3D application you may need to rescale the models.