Ambulance Drone 3D model
Ambulance FPV Drone A High polygon count 3D model of a Ambulance FPV Drone , designed for use with in 3ds max with corona renderer.
Poly-count: 149 069 Vertex-count: 130 089
This package contains following items:
- One 3ds max file setup with corona renderer 2 plug-in (you need the plug-in in order to use this file properly)
- One 3ds max file setup with Vray 3.6 plug-in (you need the plug-in in order to use this file properly)
- One FBX file for import of the 3D models in all major 3D packages (no shaders).
- One OBJ file for import of the 3D models in all major 3D packages (also no shaders).
- One .3ds file for import of the 3D models in all major 3D packages (also no shaders).
- High resolution Texture up to 8196 x 8196 px.
- Preview images rendered in corona renderer 2, no color correction and no post production.
- For best results, this model is recommended for use(render) on computers with at least 08 gigabytes of RAM.
- Object is centered at (0,0,0).
- the model is not rigged
- the model is not suitable for 3D print
- the scene setup / lighting / environments from the preview renders(rendered with Corona) are not included
- the meshes are not suitable for subdivision, but this should not be necessary since they are already optimized for closeup beauty shots
- it is an artistic representation of the subject, it is not 100% technically accurate, but still highly detailed
Feel free to ask additional questions should you have any, (click the Author name on the left to enter his profile and then use the green contact button on the right to get to him).
Thanks, and as usual, have fun!