knapweed flower 3D model
A set of five models:
- A bush of eleven cornflower stems, approximate height - 800mm;
- A bush of twelve cornflower stems, approximate height - 840mm;
- two models with blossomed flowers of different heights, approximate height - 850mm (650mm);
- model with not blossoming flowers, approximate height - 530mm.
All objects and materials have logical names. The file was created in 3D Max 2017 under Corona render 2.0.
PolyCount Scene 500475.
In the archive:
- file * .max in version 2014 under Corona v2.0;
- file * .max in version 2017 under Corona v2.0;
- file * .obj;
- file * .fbx;
Who works in the V-Ray version is lower than 3.1. Be careful, in the materials in the BRDF section there is a Microfaset GTR (GGX), if your version is older than 3.1, the BRDF field will be empty. Choose Blinn, Phong or Ward - which is preferable to you. For Corona render, it is recommended to put a version not lower than 1.5, since the glossiness of materials is adjusted to fit PBR.