Cigarettes Wooden Boxes WWII Low-poly 3D model
This is a model of cigarettes wooden boxes set used during the Second World War by US army as combat rations. The model includes 2 boxes variations but only 1 material. This is an historical reconstitution of a Chesterfield and Lucky Strike wooden boxes.
Originally created with Blender 2.79
Low poly model
- Objects : 4
- Polygons : 332
- Subdivision ready : Yes
- Render engine : Cycles render (Eevee ready)
- Materials in scene : 1
- Texture size (4096x4096 px / 2048x2048 px / 1024x1024 px))
- Textures (Diffuse, Metallic, Roughness, Normal, Heigh and AO) are included
- Textures format : PNG
- Additional Textures includes 1K and 2K sizes
- Real scale : Yes
- Scene objects are organized by groups
File formats do not include textures. All textures are in a specific folder named 'Textures'