Viking Axes - Realistic Game Ready Pack Low-poly 3D model
Realistic game ready low poly one handed and two handed axes weapon pack ready to be used in any modern game engine.
In this package you can find:
- 5 unique models, 2 two-handed axes and 3 one-handed axes
- 1 level of LOD for each weapon
- 4 texture sets (viking axe straight and viking axe straight double share the same texture)
- alpha masks for each texture set to give you control over the wood color, metal roughness etc. (see example video)
The handles of these weapon are either curved or straight with a big axe head on top fit for a fierce berserk. The head of the axe is made from hardened steel and the handle is wooden with realistic texture and wood rings wrapped around with black leather. The overall look of the axes is new with a few scratches and other damage it suffered in battles. Perfect for any medieval viking character or environment.
I’ve included alpha mask for each material so it’s possible to change colors and other parameters of the texture.
Models were created in Blender with good topology and optimized polycount in mind. Textures were created in Substance Painter and are fully PBR with resolution up to 4K.
- Models have between 2400-3300 triangles and 1500-2000 vertices
- Models are available in FBX, OBJ and DAE formats
- Models are scaled to real world proportions and fit with the Unreal Engine Skeleton
- Topology is clean and optimized for performance in a game engine
- Models have high quality UW map with no wasted space and consistent texel density on all parts
- Materials: 1 for each model
- Textures are available in 4k, 2k, and 1k resolution for both PBR Metallic/Roughness and Specular/Glossiness workflows also with Directx and OpenGL normal maps. I’ve also included textures optimized for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity 3D
Check out my other models on