Nimcha Sword 3D model
A Nimcha is a single-handed sword from north Africa, especially Morocco and Algeria, a type of scimitar or saif. Becoming popular in north Africa during Ottoman presence, surviving nimcha are usually from the late 18th century onward and are notable for often using older blades. Stylistically they often bore Arabian type handles with Ottoman tugrah inscribed on the blade. +++++++++++++++ Hi I am Frezzy from Vnvisual studio.
+++++++++++++++ BEFORE YOU MAKE PURCHASE:
- My models are built on sizes and images from the internet. Therefore it will not be absolutely accurate compared to the real model.
- If you cannot find the format that you need, contact me before purchasing or reviewing the product. I will assist you, including the refunds.
- For formats where the model is not subdivision yet, don't worry, contact me and I'll help you with that.
- Because of the different time zones, my response time is usually 12 hours. Please be patient. I will respond as quickly as possible.
- High quality polygonal model. Mesh and details are built by our professional artists.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
+++++++++++++++ File Formats:
- 3ds Max 2018 + V-Ray ( 3.6 ) and standard materials scenes
- OBJ 2018 (Multi Format)
- 3DS 2018 (Multi Format)
- FBX 2018 (Multi Format)
- Maya 2018 with standard materials
- Cinema 4D R20 with standard materials
- Blender 2.91 ( If you need other formats or lower version please contact me, I will export and setup for you. )
+++++++++++++++ Textures: ( just for the models have textures, some models have not textures because it just contain base material )
- High resolution ( up to 4096x4096 pixels for big parts and 2048x2048 pixels for small parts ).
- If you need 8K or higher texture, please contact me.
- About UVs: Some models have no UV if it has no texture (it only materials have no texture ). If you need UV for the models please contact me and I will help you.
- NOTE for Cinima 4D users: add HyperNURBS for each object to get subdivision ( smooth ). And make sure setting of HyperNURBS is Catmull-Clark and Subdivide UVs is Edge to correct textures and UVs.
- NOTE: If you have problem with extract file please use latest version of winrar ( winrar is free ) If you can't extract file, please contact me and I will help you.
- Also check out our other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.