Blakas Ceremonial Knife Low-poly 3D model
Hi I am Frezzy from Vnvisual studio.
+++++++++++++++ BEFORE YOU MAKE PURCHASE:
- My models are built on sizes and images from the internet. Therefore it will not be absolutely accurate compared to the real model.
- If you cannot find the format that you need, contact me before purchasing or reviewing the product. I will assist you, including the refunds.
- For formats where the model is not subdivision yet, don't worry, contact me and I'll help you with that.
- Because of the different time zones, my response time is usually 12 hours. Please be patient. I will respond as quickly as possible.
- High quality polygonal model. Mesh and details are built by our professional artists.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
+++++++++++++++ File Formats:
- 3ds Max 2018 + V-Ray ( 3.6 ) and standard materials scenes
- OBJ 2018 (Multi Format)
- 3DS 2018 (Multi Format)
- FBX 2018 (Multi Format)
- Maya 2018 with standard materials
- Cinema 4D R20 with standard materials
- Blender 2.91 ( If you need other formats or lower version please contact me, I will export and setup for you. )
+++++++++++++++ Textures: ( just for the models have textures, some models have not textures because it just contain base material )
- High resolution ( up to 4096x4096 pixels for big parts and 2048x2048 pixels for small parts ).
- If you need 8K or higher texture, please contact me.
- About UVs: Some models have no UV if it has no texture (it only materials have no texture ). If you need UV for the models please contact me and I will help you.
- NOTE for Cinima 4D users: add HyperNURBS for each object to get subdivision ( smooth ). And make sure setting of HyperNURBS is Catmull-Clark and Subdivide UVs is Edge to correct textures and UVs.
- NOTE: If you have problem with extract file please use latest version of winrar ( winrar is free ) If you can't extract file, please contact me and I will help you.
+++++++++++++++ About Vnvisual: We are a team of 3D artists with over a decade of experience in the field. My team participated in various projects allowing us to learn our clients needs. Every model we build goes through thorough quality assessment both visual and technical to make sure the assets look realistic and the models are of the best quality, which you can tell by looking at the renders none of the has any postprocessing.
- Also check out our other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.