PBR G11 K2 Prototype Low-poly 3D model
- Lowpoly, optimized for modern game engines.
- Parts properly named, ready for rigging.
- Made using real world scales (Centimeters)
- High quality textures
- Created to be used in a modern engine that supports physically based rendering (PBR) comes with textures optimized for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity 5.
- 4 different skins; Standard, Tan, Bakelite, Wood
---Detailed Model Specifications--- The weapon contains 11 separate objects and are ready to be rigged and animated. the objects are: *Frame *Bolt *FireSelector *Trigger *CockingHandle *Flap *Barrel *Bullet *Magazine *Scope *Rail
Verticies: 6007 Polygons: 11245
---Texture Information--- (One(1) sets) (With Three(3) Extra skins) (All textures are in .png format)
General PBR textures: BaseColor Metallic Roughness Normal AO
Unity 5 Textures: Albedo MetallicSmoothness Normal
Unreal Engine 4 textures: BaseColor OcclusionRoughnessMetallic Normal
Both Unity 5 and Unreal Engine 4 Textures come with a ReadMe to setup the material in both Engines.