1 / 30
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
The Pistole Parabellum—or Parabellum-Pistole (Pistol Parabellum), commonly known as just Luger or Luger P08—is a toggle-locked recoil-operated semi-automatic pistol. The Luger was produced in several models and by several nations from 1898 to 1948.
BEFORE YOU MAKE PURCHASE:
- My models are built on sizes and images from the internet. Therefore it will not be absolutely accurate compared to the real model.
- If you cannot find the format that you need, contact me before purchasing or reviewing the product. I will assist you, including the refunds.
- For formats where the model is not subdivision yet, don't worry, contact me and I'll help you with that. ( I will export and send to you high poly/ smooth version ).
- Because of the different time zones, my response time is usually 12 hours. Please be patient. I will respond as quickly as possible.
- High quality polygonal model. Mesh and details are built by our professional artists.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- 3ds Max 2018 + V-Ray ( 3.6 ) and standard materials scenes
- OBJ 2018 (Multi Format)
- 3DS 2018 (Multi Format)
- FBX 2018 (Multi Format)
- Maya 2018 with standard materials
- Cinema 4D R20 with standard materials
- Blender 2.91
( If you need other formats or lower version please contact me, I will export and setup for you. )
Textures: ( just for the models have textures, some models have not textures because it just contain base material )
- Models was textured will be seen in the preview image and the infobox next to it. Models have no texture just contain standard materials.
For models have texture:
- High resolution ( up to 4096x4096 pixels for big parts and 2048x2048 pixels for small parts ).
- If you need 8K or higher texture, please contact me.
- About UVs: Some models have no UV if it has no texture (it only materials have no texture ). If you need UV for the models please contact me and I will help you.
- NOTE for Cinima 4D users: add HyperNURBS for each object to get subdivision ( smooth ). And make sure setting of HyperNURBS is Catmull-Clark and Subdivide UVs is Edge to correct textures and UVs.
- NOTE: If you have problem with extract file please use latest version of winrar ( winrar is free )
If you can't extract file, please contact me and I will help you.
- Also check out our other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.