1 / 14
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Qualitative 3d model of a Wall Light
- Originally created with Maya 2019
- Final rendering was made using Marmoset Toolbag 3
- Units used: centimeters. 1unit = centimeters.
- Coordinates of the location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0).
- Mesh is optimized.
- All object are named.
- All materials are named.
- The model is presented in formats maya, fbx, obj.
- All texture size 4096x4096 PNG.
- Models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Completely ready for use in visualisation.
- All relevant objects are separated.
- All materials are properly named and grouped.
Number of polygons:
- Polygons: 218
- Vertices: 228