1 / 7
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
All the posters are licensed under CC0 and and up to 4k resolution.
Dimensions of this set
- Lenght: 2000 mm
- Height: 1860 mm
The model is suitable for Ultra HD rendering.
- Ready to render
- Two 3ds Max files with Corona and V-Ray materials
- Real-world scale
- Unit system is set to metric (millimeters)
- Modeled for Subdivision
- Clean topology (no N-gons)
- All objects, materials and textures have their own names
- All textures and materials are included and assigned
- Total number of objects is 18
- Unwrapped UVs with non-overlapping
- Dosen't have missing DLL
- Dosen't have default names
- .FBX files with V-Ray, Corona and Scanline materials was exproted from 3ds Max. The geometry for .FBX format is set to quads.
- If your software doesn't support .FBX format, please use .OBJ format.
- .MAX files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2015 or higher.
- In order to use V-Ray 3.0 and less, pay attention to that, in materials in the chapter BRDF Microfaset GTR (GGX) is applied. Select Blinn, Phong or Ward.
All preview images are rendered in 3ds Max with V-ray.