1 / 13
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
African Mask 07 low poly 3D model
This is a photorealistic low poly 3D model of African mask.
- Originally created with Blender.
- Model is scaled to real world scale in metric units and is placed very near/above the ground.
Full product dimensions (Metric (Cm)/Imperial(Inch)):
X-Axis: 11,0 Cm / 4,33 Inch
Y-Axis: 4,19 Cm / 1,65 Inch
Z-Axis: 36,0 Cm / 14,17 Inch
- Model has clean quads mesh.
- The model has PBR texture: diffuse, ambient occlusion, cavity, roughness, normal. All4096x4096.
- All textures are in PNG format.
- Fully UV textured (non-overlapping UV unwrapping).
- Models, materials, and textures named meaningfully.
- Modeled for Subdivision
- No extra plug-in are required for this model.
- This model contains 1 object.
-Lights and cameras are not included in the scenes.
There is no post-production used on any of the renders you see.