1 / 7
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
- The model is made for smoothing Enable turbosmooth, in fbx add turbosmooth
- Clean and optimized topology All objects have UV maps with customized textures
- The model does not use additional plugins (only Corona Render and Vray)
- There are no cameras and light sources in the scene
- Polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Available Formats: 3ds Max 2015, Corona, Vray, Fbx
- Texture paths are stripped
- Textures have unique names
- If CORONA version is higher than 1.4: For Corona render, it is recommended to install at least version 1.5, since the glossiness of materials is adjusted with PBR in mind.
- If your VRAY version is higher than 3.1, then at the end of the description add the text: “Who works in V-Ray version lower than 3.1, be careful, in the materials in the BRDF section there is Microfaset GTR (GGX), if your version is older than 3.1, then the BRDF field will be blank. Choose Blinn, Phong or Ward - which is preferable for you "