1 / 25
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
3D model of classic claw hammer with 4K PBR textures. Low-poly and high-poly versions included.
- Model dimensions: LWH 2,9 x 13,6 x 32,1 cm (1.2 x 5.4 x 12.6 in).
- Objects count - single polygonal object.
- Low-poly model is not subdividable, high-poly model has subdivision applied.
- Model is made mostly of quads and few triangles.
- Polycount without subdivision:
- Polys - 1654
- Verts - 1635
- Polycount with 2 levels of subdivision:
- Polys - 50 864
- Verts - 25 434
- Materials are prepared for Corona and V-Ray renderers.
- Scanline and FBX has only very basic materials and will NOT render the same as in preview images.
- OBJ file has no materials, but has UVW coordinates intact.
- Format - PNG
- Count - 6 (single PBR set for metal-rough workflow)
- Maps - Ambient Occlusion, Base Color, Height, Metallic, Normal, Roughness
- Resolution - 4096 x 4096 px
- Textures are collected into one archive and are delivered in separate file.
- Model is scaled to accurate real world dimensions.
- Objects, materials and textures has meaningful and matching names.
- Transformations has been reset and model is placed at scene origin [0, 0, 0 XYZ].
- All texture paths are set to relative.
- 3ds Max - Corona (V6 and V7 versions)
- 3ds Max - Scanline
- 3ds Max - Vray
- FBX (low-poly)
- FBX (high-poly)
- OBJ (low-poly)
- OBJ (high-poly)
- TBSCENE (Marmoset Toolbag 3)
- Modeled in 3ds max.
- Preview images are rendered with Corona renderer (high-poly) and Marmoset Toolbag (low-poly).
- Images are straight from rendering app. No post processing were applied.
- Render scenes are not included.
Please contact me if you have questions or need assistance with the models.