Palissade Family 3D model
Palissade Family Designed by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Hay
The Palissade cfamily by Hay was designed by the brothers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec and is a functional as well as aesthetically pleasing piece of furniture for outdoor use. Thanks to the lattice-shaped seating surface, rainwater easily drains off through the opening between the struts, so they can stay outside even when the weather is bad. The graphical appearance of the furniture is enhanced by the curved lines and a simple design.
Versatile & Comfortable There are no limits to the possible uses. Whether on the balcony, in the garden or in public cafés with the Palissade family you can easily make a feature of any outdoor area. Manufactured from powder-coated steel, they are a modern alternative to classic wooden garden furniture.
Despite the robust material, the chairs or lounges offer the highest level of comfort even without cushioning in the garden, café or anywhere, thanks to the outstanding ergonomic design.The Palissade family is available in three simple and elegant colours: olive, light grey and anthracite.
- Lounge_Height: 70cm x Width: 139cm x Depth: 88cm Seat height: 38cm Armrest height: 61cm
- Lounge Chair_Height: 70cm x Width: 73cm x Depth: 81cm Seat height: 38cm
- Chair_Height: 80cm x Width: 47cm x Depth: 56cm
- Armchair_Height: 80cm x Width: 51cm x Depth: 56cm
- Ottoman_Height: 37cm x Width: 65cm x Depth: 60cm
- Table_Height: 74cm x Width: 80cm x Depth: 80cm
- Bar Stool_Height: 78cm x Width: 38cm x Depth: 45cm
- Stool_Height: 45cm x Width: 37cm x Depth: 42cm
- Bench_Height: 45cm x Width: 120cm x Depth: 42cm
Materials & finishes: Electro-galvanized powder coated steel.
- Final images rendered with V-Ray.
- All objects, lights and cameras are in seperate layers.
- All of the objects have turbosmooth modifier.
- Scanline version has no lights or cameras.
- Polygons: 1073472
- Vertices: 539286
- 3dmax * Scanline
- 3dmax * Vray 3.40.01
- OBJ (material library included)