LADLE MEDIUM By arflex Low-poly 3D model
LADLE MEDIUM By arflex use software : 3dsmax 2010/2013( corona and vray ) - sketchup 2008 - Cinema 4D - Blender - maya 2016 - lowpoly
- Available in 3 different sizes
- w. 81 x d. 89 x h. 111 | hs 46 cm (Medium)
- w. 81 x d. 89 x h. 98 | hs 46 cm (Small)
- w. 87 x d. 96 x h. 115 | hs 46 cm (Large)
- Ladle lounge chair design by Luca Nichetto for Arflex with a metal frame upholstered in moulded polyurethane foam and polyester slip cover. The backrest is made in Rollofil.
- The swivel base is in laquered steel available in black.
- The backrest is available in three three different heights: small, medium,high
- Ladle is the contemporary point of view of the 60’ years classic armchair like the Egg Chair of Arne Jacobsen or the Pollock Chair of Charles PollockThe fabric details, present in Ladle, give particularly importance to the handwork and manual skill, that will mark out this seat system. Ladle, like the big wooden spoon, collects the body shape, giving a very soft and embracing comfort.
This product has no reviews yet