Candy bars with shelf ready display trays yorkie 3D model
Chcocolate candy bar, all with maps inlcuded, perfect for product and or shop visualisation projects. The texture used has a photoshop template included, so making custom textures is easy. Model has been fully unwrapped, so there is no need for multiple maps. The meshes are all quads, includes the HDR map used to make the renders. This is in the textures archive with all the other maps.
There are 2 versions of the bars in single & multi-pack form. The studio bar has no distortion to the wrapper - this perfect look is intended for eCommerce use. The retail bar has distortion to the wrapper, as you would expect to find it in a real world environment. This would be more suited to photo-real images - for example a shelf scene. The retail bars are only used in the display tray & the first layer on top is high poly, the layers beneath are all lower poly versions. The multi-pack version has the same count.
Details of polygon count are:
- Single Bar: High= 21.9k Low= 1.4k
- Multi-pack= 18.3k
Each set of files has:
- All objects as shown in the renders
- The single bar with the shelf ready display box
- The multi-pack with the shelf ready display box
Dimensions of the bars are as follows:
- Single Bar: W= 135mm H= 33mm D= 15mm
- Multi-pack: W= 147mm H= 144mm D= 18mm
- Blender 2.80 file - With principled shader used for all materials (shown in preview images)
- Alembic file
- FBX 7.4 file
- OBJ file
- PSD template files for texture maps showing UVW mapping on a seperate layer
Please ask any questions if you have any. Many thanks for looking.