1 / 13
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Red Apple | 3D Model by 3D Lab Academy | https://3dlab.bg
3D scan model of big and juicy red apple.
*The model in the file is only one. For presentational purposes, this model is copied and rotated one additional time.
PRODUCT INFORMATION :
- 3D Lab ID (SKU) : 84RA
- Real Product Size : L=10cm / W=10cm / H=10cm
- 3ds Max File Size : 1,2 MB
- Polygons : 3315
- Vertices : 3317
- Native file format : *.max
- Supported rendering engines : V-Ray | Corona
- Virus Check : Clean
- Textures Mapping : Unwrapped
- Main Parts Smoothing : OpenSubdiv
- Files units : Centimeters
- Lowest Supported Version : 3DS Max 2014 (created in 3ds Max 2020)
- Additional file formats : .obj / .fbx / .stl
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
- Featured in : This model is not featured in any of our online courses, check our website for more info about current online courses
- All objects in native file format *.max have V-Ray materials applied. In additionally provided file formats these materials are automatically converted in Standard Materials
- Some parts of the models may be UVW Mapped (for example bolts, nuts, screws …)
- Some parts of the models may not be ready for smoothing with modifiers as Turbosmooth / OpenSubdiv and rounding and smoothing is done with chamfering method.
BEFORE PURCHASE :
We strongly recommend to download and test some of our FREE 3D MODELS to check if they work well with your 3d software before making a purchase.
All previews of the model are made with 3ds Max and rendered with V-Ray. Please note that the studio/ render room is not part of the model and it’s not included in it.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for purchasing 3D Lab Academy models!