Modern Regional Airport Low-poly 3D model
This is real-world-size model of Modern Regional Airport made by professional architect.
- Buildings dimensions: 54m x 240m x 12m - Airfield dimensions: 0.25km x 2km - Units used: Centimeters - Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
LEVEL OF DETAIL and USAGE
- This model is suitable for different purpose - realtime and game use, Unity, UE4, CGI exterior visualization and achitecture - building: 30.260 polygons / 25.401 vertices - landscape: 47.504 polygons / 25.418 vertices
- The models mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow. - Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons. - Mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry. - All similar objects are Instances - easy change or replace - Shell Modifier applied and disabled for glass objects. - Scene objects are organized by layers: BLD_frames BLD_glass BLD_louvers BLD_walls ENV_masterplan
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray. - Wire images done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for geometry test. - VRayHDRI with map VRayCamera are included - product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials. - JPG and PNG textures comes in separate archive. - All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed