1 / 12
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
High-quality low-poly 3D model of Traffic Lights. Each light is a separate object which you can switch and toggle.
There is 3 side and 4 side lights included. You can rotate the main part of the light but also bottom walk signals.
It is best for use in games and other VR / AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine.
It can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray as the model is equipped with detailed textures.
This way it is also good enough for close-ups. The model is built with great attention to detail and realistic proportions with correct geometry.
- 11860 Triangles
- 12987 Vertices
- 3 textures sets (Main Body, Bulbs, WalkSignal)
- Model is correctly divided into main part and lights.
- Model completely unwrapped.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Pivot points are correctly placed to suit animation process.
- Model scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters).
- All nodes, materials and textures are appropriately named.
Available file formats:
- 3ds Max 2016 (.max)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- Blender 2.82 (.blend | Cycles)
- Unity3d 2017.3 (.unitypackage)
- USDZ/glTF 2.0 (.gltf)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)
- To avoid misunderstandings this model is not intended for 3D printing.
It uses some low/mid-poly modeling tricks and is optimized for real-time and gaming apps and is an open mesh.
It is also intended primarily for rendering using various rendering engines (as Blender Cycles or Vray).
- If you like this model and would like to make it printable please contact us first.
We will try to make the model printable but we will let you know if it is at all possible and what the differences will be.
- If you are not sure about something in this 3D model then feel free to email us and ask before you buy.
We will try to reply as soon as possible and help you clear up any doubts. We can also send you some additional screenshots if you need.