Charlotte Towers Low-poly 3D model
Charlotte Towers in a residential building located in the CBD of Brisbane City in Australia. The high-rise building rises to 138 m and it is a property of the Oaks Group. It was constructed in 2007. There’s a gym and sauna on the premises, as well as a 25m heated, indoor lap pool and outdoor plunge pool surrounded by barbecue sundeck area.
The native Sketchup file is in 2017 version, is geo-referenced and ready for Thea Render 1.5 for Sketchup.
*Features : *
- Low polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Materials and textures : 14
- Polygons : 968
File formats: Sketchup 2017 / 2014 Google Earth KMZ
Textures formats: JPEG (.jpg)