Admiralty Towers II Low-poly 3D model
Admiralty Towers II is the largest of three admiralty buildings positioned directly on the Brisbane River and the closest to Brisbane City CBD. It's the exclusive building roof top open air entertainment area. Admiralty Towers II offers a host of features for it's residents including : 2 pool areas which both feature a heated pool, spa and sauna with shower facilities, 2 fully equiped and air-conditioned gyms, Meeting room available to book for functions, Rooftop entertainment area, Secure undercover parking, Onsite management. Admiralty Towers II rises to 126 m for 38 floors.
The native Sketchup file is in 2017 version, is geo-referenced and ready for Thea Render 1.5 for Sketchup.
*Features : *
- Low polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Materials and textures : 13
- Polygons : 590
File formats: Sketchup 2017 / 2014 Google Earth KMZ
Textures formats: JPEG (.jpg)