Hotel Beach Resort Low-poly 3D model
This is real-world-size model of Hotel Seafront made by professional architect.
- Building dimensions: 200m x 60m - Landscape dimensions: 230m x 200m - Units used: Centimeters Meters - Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
LEVEL OF DETAIL and USAGE
- This model is suitable for different purpose - realtime and game use, Unity, UE4, CGI exterior visualization and achitecture - building: 742.237 polygons / 2.181.230 vertices - landscape: 2.186.390 polygons / 1.544.761 vertices
- The models mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow. - Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons. - Mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry. - All similar objects are Instances - easy change or replace - Shell Modifier applied and disabled for glass objects. - Scene objects are organized by layers: BLD_floors BLD_glass BLD_hotel ENV ENV_details ENV_furniture ENV_ground ENV_people ENV_road ENV_seafront ENV_trees PLANT_trees
- All identical objects (street elements, light posts, furniture, etc) - Trees, bushes, flowers with random Rotate/Scale transformations: palm tree: 9.800 polygons / 16.706 vertices tree 01: 22.182 polygons / 86.998 vertices tree 02: 21.490 polygons / 80.075 vertices tree 03: 110.648 polygons / 149.914 vertices
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray. - Wire images done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for geometry test. - VRayHDRI with map and VRayCamera are included - product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials. - JPG and PNG textures comes in separate archive. - All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed