High-rise Buildings Megapack VR / AR / low-poly 3D model
This is a real-world-size Collection of 9 High-rise Buildings made by the professional architect.
- Units used: Centimeters
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
LEVEL OF DETAIL and USAGE
- This model is suitable for different purpose - real-time and game use, Unity, UE4, CGI exterior visualization and architecture
- 124.455 polygons
- 135.442 vertices
- 40 x 25 x 60 meters
- 396.976 polygons
- 214.608 vertices
- 50 x 95 x 90 meters
- 107.524 polygons
- 124.508 vertices
- 45 x 35 x 75 meters
- 92.978 polygons
- 79.708 vertices
- 40 x 35 x 65 meters
- 136.535 polygons
- 156,412 vertices
- 40 x 25 x 90 meters
- 59.742 polygons
- 65.592 vertices
- 50 x 50 x 150 meters
- 439.721 polygons
- 302.817 vertices
- 41 x 26 x 122 meters
- 51.280 polygons
- 50.728 vertices
- 65 x 40 x 100 meters
- 352.137 polygons
- 404.632 vertices
- 22 x 48 x 95 meters
- The model's mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow.
- Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons.
- The mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry.
- All similar objects (furniture, equipment, etc) are instances - easy change or replace
- Scene objects are organized by layers
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray.
- Wire images were done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for the geometry test.
- VRayHDRI with map and VRayCamera are included - the product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials.
- JPG and PNG textures come in the separate archive.
- All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed