Port Terminal Building Low-poly 3D model
This is real-world-size model of Port Terminal Building made by professional architect.
- Building dimensions: 250m x 40m x 26m (height)
- Units used: Centimeters
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
LEVEL OF DETAIL and USAGE
This model includes INTERIOR and EXTERIOR of building and suitable for different purpose - realtime and game use, Unity, UE4, CGI exterior visualization and achitecture
- 228.498 vertices
- The models mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow.
- Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons.
- Mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry.
- All similar objects are Instances - easy change or replace
- Shell Modifier applied and disabled for glass objects.
- Scene objects are organized by layers: BLD_details BLD_doors BLD_floors BLD_frames BLD_furniture BLD_glass BLD_interior BLD_railings BLD_stairs BLD_structure BLD_terminal BLD_walls CAM ENV_people ENV_street
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray.
- Wire images done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for geometry test.
- VRayLightMtl dome sky and VRayCamera are included - product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials.
- JPG and PNG textures comes in separate archive.
- All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- Camera oriented planes for people images included.
- LookAt.ms script included (Scripts/Startup folder) - all objects with names starting from 'lookat_' prefix will automatically orient to camera.